IWA 14-1: 2013 V/7200[N2A]/80/90:2.4 (Single Bollard)
BSI PAS 68: 2013 V/7500(N2)/80/90:0.795/10.4 (Dual Bollard)
1 (single bollard), 2 (dual bollard)
|Height Above Ground|
Zinc coated, black finish as standard with two yellow reflective bands. Option to fit with an aesthetic sleeve (240 mm diameter). Product can be vinyl wrapped with a bespoke design or advertising copy.
A manually retractable variant of the stealth automatic bollard for operation without power. Designed to be installed as a completely new product or to be retrofitted into existing foundation systems.
- The ATG Access Stealth Bollard was the first British product to be officially tested at MIRA under the IWA 14-1 international impact test standard.
- The Stealth bollard can be installed as an entirely new installation or, can be retrofitted into an existing, impact-tested bollard foundation.
- The manually retractable variant is operated through the simple use of a hand-held battery drill or a manual hand crank. The drill drives a small, hydraulic pump which raises and lowers the product.
- This enables the Stealth Manually Retractable Bollard to secure applications without access to power or entrances which are not utilised very often, saving on hydraulics and control systems associated with a fully automated system.
- Tested twice as a single and double bollard configuration, both tests used a 7,200 kg N2a type vehicle travelling at 80 kph (50 mph). Both impact tests produced fantastic results with the bollards being fully operational after impact.
- The bollard is supplied in a zinc coated black finish as standard with two yellow reflective bands. The product can also be vinyl wrapped with a bespoke design.
- As with all our systems the Stealth Bollard has been designed with reliability and serviceability in mind.