Engineered for PAS 68: 7500kg at 32kph
|Height Above Ground|
A manganese steel core, fitted with a stainless steel as standard. Other sleeves can be supplied on consultation with our technical team.
Elegant in aesthetics yet strong in functionality, the Excalibur Removable Bollard is manufactured from manganese steel, renowned for its high impact strength and abrasion resistance.
- Based on the Excalibur 125mm Fixed Bollard, the removable version has been engineered to meet the same security rating as the tested model, which is capable of stopping a 7,500kg vehicle at 32kph (20mph).
- The Excalibur is manufactured from ultra-strong manganese steel, this material not only gives it a high impact resistance but also extreme anti-wear properties, resulting in an extremely durable bollard.
- The Excalibur Removable requires a depth of just 400mm, meaning that it can be installed in areas where foundation depth is limited due to underground service networks, car parks or basements.
- This makes it an ideal choice for dense urban areas such as city centres.
- The removable design of the Excalibur means that access can be granted to vehicles when needed.
- With a stylish slimline design, the Excalibur Bollard can be supplied in its raw state or painted to any RAL colour you specify.
- Alternatively, we can supply the bollard with a bespoke decorative sleeve to ensure that it fits the aesthetics of your project.