Engineered for PAS 68: 7500kg @ 64kph
|Height Above Ground|
112mm Plate 280mm Socket
Galvanised as standard. Can be powder coated to a specified RAL finish or fitted with an aesthetic sleeve (323mm) which can feature bands if required.
SP1000 Shallow Foundation Removable Bollard Overview
- Based on our SP1000 Shallow Mount Bollard, the removable version has been engineered to halt a 7,500kg vehicle at 64kph (40mph).
- This bollard can accommodate a range of aesthetic finishes and decorative sleeves allowing the security product to blend into any street scene environment.
- The SP1000 Shallow Foundation Removable Bollard can be installed within a foundation depth of just 392 mm.
- This enables effective perimeter protection to be installed within urban environments which typically have a dense network of underground services which cost a fortune to redirect or move.
- The lift-out function provides the option for clients to remove the installed product to allow occasional access when required.
- This product can be removed when needed using lifting equipment.
- It has been designed to complement the shallow foundation, static bollard allowing a holistic set of security products for perimeter protection.
- Minimal time and disruption are needed to deploy shallow foundation products this all ensures the installation of the product is straightforward, causing minimal disruption to the site and street scenes.