Engineered for PAS 68: 7500kg at 64kph
|Height Above Ground|
260mm (front face) x 125mm (profile)
Manganese steel, supplied raw (unpainted) as standard with a blank front facia. Can be primed and fitted with a corporate logo or crest.
The Westminster Removable Bollard is manufactured from manganese steel, renowned for its high impact strength and abrasion resistance.
- The Westminster Removable Bollard has been designed and engineered to match the security rating of the certified shallow mount model which is capable of stopping a 7,500kg vehicle at 64kph (40mph).
- The Westminster bollard’s ribbed profile and peaked top are instantly recognisable for anyone who has seen or visited the Westminster area.
- The bollard’s removable design offers a high-security solution for area where occasional access is required.
- Using lifting equipment the Westminster bollard can be easily removed to create an access point.
- For areas where regular access for vehicles is required we recommend one of our automatic models.
- With a depth of just 575mm, the Westminster can be easily installed in areas where foundation depth is restricted, such as urban areas with dense underground networks, car parks or basements.
- Shallow foundations also help minimise the time it takes and the disruption caused by installing the bollards as well as saving on costs.
- The Westminster is supplied in its raw unpainted form as standard with a blank front fascia. However, we can prime it to any colour you require, and it can be fitted with a corporate logo or crest.