IWA 14: V/7200(N2A)/80/90:1.9
|Height Above Ground|
150mm (front face) x 300mm (profile)
Component parts supplied galvanised as standard. The core is sleeved as standard with a stainless steel, rectangular sleeve (324x176mm). Bespoke sleeves can be designed and supplied after consultation with our technical team.
The Centurion Shallow Mount Bollard has been successfully crash-tested to the international IWA 14 impact test standard, making it one of the slimmest, shallowest and strongest bollards available in today’s security market.
- Impact tested to the IWA 14 standard using a 7,200kg vehicle travelling at 80kph (50mph), achieving only 2 meters of penetration.
- One of the slimmest high-security bollards available with a front profile of just 150mm.
- Only requires 170 mm of foundation depth, allowing the solution to be installed within city centres, avoiding the costly disruption and redirection of services.
- Minimises the time needed, manpower and cost of installation dramatically in comparison to traditional full-depth bollards.
- The shallow foundation base units can be supplied in a variety of different shapes and sizes, allowing the bollards to be fitted around street corners and existing street furniture.
- Multiple sleeve options which can suit any urban environment, perfectly helping to create a pedestrian-friendly environment and avoid a fortress mentality.
- Can be embedded within a planter design to provide concealed protection against vehicle attacks.
- Hot-dip galvanised as standard for complete corrosion protection. The Centurion Shallow Mount Bollard is then fitted with a rectangular sleeve (324x176mm). Bespoke sleeves can be designed and supplied after consultation with our technical team.
- Combines an incredibly strong HVM solution with aesthetics that can fit any architectural design.