IWA 14-1: 2013 V/7,500[N2A]/80/90:10.5
|Height Above Ground||
203 mm; 219 mm sleeved
Galvanised for maximum corrosion protection. May also be accessorised with a range of attractive aesthetic sleeves in a variety of RAL colours as well as stainless steel.
One of the new additions to our SP400 range contributing to ATG’s series of Shallow Foundation Bollards. The SP400 SM 80 Bollard builds on the huge success of the original SP400 shallow mount bollard. This new model introduces the next generation of shallow foundation technology and provides on-site modularity.
- The SP400 SM 80 impact-tested bollard embodies an aesthetically pleasing slim profile giving this product the ability to be fitted with a multitude of sleeve and street furniture aesthetics.
- Successfully impact tested to the IWA 14-1 standard, this product is capable of arresting a 7,500kg vehicle travelling at 80kph (50mph).
- Can be installed within a foundation depth of just 178 mm. Allowing effective perimeter protection to be installed within environments that have a network of underground services to take into consideration.
- Ideal for securing critical national infrastructure and crowded public spaces.
- The SP400 range is incredibly flexible and is able to cope with a complex array of requirements with ease. The compact, modular design delivers this flexibility with fewer components, resulting in more efficient transportation. This, together with the small quantities of concrete required for installation, makes the SP400 SM80 a great choice for the environment.