IWA 14-1: 2013 V/7,500[N2A]/80/90:3.8
|Height Above Ground||
203 mm; 219 mm sleeved
Galvanised for maximum corrosion protection. May also be accessorised with a range of attractive aesthetic sleeves in a variety of RAL colours as well as stainless steel. This product may also be incorporated into street furniture if required.
Presenting the newest innovation within our already extensive Shallow Foundation Bollard portfolio.
- The SP400 Super Shallow, impact-tested bollard has a slim profile making this product aesthetically pleasing and able to be fitted with a multitude of sleeve and street furniture options.
- Can be installed within a foundation depth of just 128 mm. This enables effective perimeter protection to be installed within urban environments which typically have a dense network of underground services.
- Successfully impact tested to the IWA 14-1 standard, this product is capable of arresting a 7,500kg vehicle travelling at 80kph (50mph) and achieved less than 4 meters of penetration when impacted.
- The system is incredibly flexible and able to cope with complex array requirements with ease including road cambers, corners and undulation.
- Ideal for securing critical national infrastructure and crowded public spaces.