|Security Rating (Bolted)
BSI PAS 68: V/7500(N2)/48/90:0.0/0.0 (Bolted at each end of the array)
|Security Rating (Anchored)
BSI PAS 68: 2010 V/7500[N2]/48/90:2/0 (Secured with ballast at either end of the array)
|Height Above Ground
Galvanised as standard. For any alternative finishes required, please consult with our technical team.
Our Surface Mounted Bollards are a PAS 68 solution that can be deployed quickly on a temporary basis and can stop a 7,500kg vehicle at 48kph (30mph). Installation and removal of the bollards are quick and easy.
- The array of bollards can be used as a temporary security measure to secure and protect an area at short notice.
- Thanks to its surface-mounted design no bolts are required, leaving the ground unharmed.
- To deploy it, the bollard array simply needs an anchor point at either side such as a planter or temporary fence system.
- Alongside our Surface Guard barrier the Surface Mounted Bollards are one of the best temporary, pedestrian permeable security solutions on the market.
- Six bollards can be deployed in just over 10 minutes and in this instance, using planters in the array at each end.
- Its easily deployable design allows the bollards to be used to protect either internal or external perimeters.
- The bollard system can also be installed on a more permanent basis if needed if site security requirements change.
- These bollards will not only stop vehicle-borne explosive devices, but it will also provide an intelligent solution for temporary security against attacks where vehicles are used as a weapon.
- The array has been impact-tested to PAS 68 in both bolted and anchored configurations.