Buy now | £1,189.50 – £1,744.76 - Including VAT
PAS 68: V/3500(N1)/48/90:2.8/0.0
|Height Above Ground|
127mm / 141mm (sleeved)
The SP100 Manually Retractable Bollard is an impact-tested solution that requires no power to operate and no ducting or rebar to install.
- The SP100 Retractable Bollard is ideally suited to sites where there are few traffic movements but there is still a requirement for high-security protection.
- It has been successfully tested to BSI PAS 68, successfully stopping a 3,500kg vehicle at 48kph (30mph), making the SP100 is ideal for most perimeter security requirements.
- The SP100 is fitted with a lift-assist mechanism as standard, reducing the bollard’s lifting weight by up to 60%. This makes the high-security bollard easy to operate by any user.
- Available in a variety of finishes, the SP100 comes galvanised as standard with two yellow reflective bands.
- It is also available with a fitted stainless steel sleeve or painted to any RAL colour specified.
- A folding, stainless steel handle is offered as standard with the stainless steel sleeved model, while a black T-bar handle is fitted with all other versions of the bollard.
- The SP100 is also available in a fixed model to compliment the retractable model range. This provides clients with a complete solution for perimeter security and access requirements.
Select documents to download
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.