PAS 68: V/7500(N2)80/90:0/10
ASTM: M50 P1
|Height Above Ground|
Galvanised as standard with two yellow reflective bands. Can be fitted with either a black or stainless steel aesthetic sleeve (350mm diameter).
|Emergency Fast Operation (EFO)|
The SP1000 Automatic Bollard is hydraulically operated and capable of a high number of operations per hour. Able to be integrated with additional and existing security measures, this high-security rising bollard can protect against high-velocity attacks.
- The SP1000 range of bollards sits at the very top of the ATG Access high-security product portfolio.
- The first of our high-security bollards to be impact tested as part of the PAS 68 testing program, the SP1000 Automatic Bollard also complies with the ASTM standard, achieving a P1 rating.
- First hit at 48 kph (30mph) by a fully laden 7,500kg truck, then at 80kph (50mph) with a fully laden 7,500kg truck and, on each occasion, the SP1000 performed a complete dead stop of the vehicle.
- With an external HPU, the SP1000 Automatic Bollard is able to cope with a high number of operations per hour, making a great choice for sites with high traffic flow. The automatic bollard can raise and lower in just 5-6 seconds.
- The control board provided as standard is a PLC control system which we can set up to meet whatever operational requirements you may have.
- This bollard is ideal for sites under the threat of high-velocity attacks where there is a limited stand-off distance between the perimeter and the protected infrastructure.
- The bollard comes supplied as standard in a galvanised finish with two reflective bands.
- Alternatively, the SP1000 Automatic Bollard can be fitted with a black or stainless steel aesthetic sleeve (350mm diameter).
- ATG Access has a wide variety of sleeve designs available and can accommodate bespoke designs if required.
- Applications this bollard will protect include government infrastructure, airports, stadia, prestigious sites, crown estates and railway sites.
Select documents to download
Projects Featuring This Product
Arsenal Emirates Stadium, London
Upgrading perimeter security at one of the UK’s largest and busiest football stadiums.
The British Embassy, Athens
Protecting a vital government building from vehicle-borne threats, and implementing effective access control.
The Shard, London
Securing a high-profile commercial and residential site and the surrounding critical national infrastructure.
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.