Engineered to 3,500kg vehicle at 48kph (30mph)
|Height Above Ground||
127mm / 141mm (sleeved)
The SP100 Fixed Bollard is a fixed version of the impact-tested manually-retractable SP100.
- The SP100 Fixed Bollard is a fixed version of the impact-tested manually-retractable SP100.
- The SP100 Fixed Bollard is ideally suited to sites where there are few traffic movements but there is still a requirement for high-security protection.
- The SP100 is ideally used alongside the retractable model range to provide a fixed security perimeter around access points.
- The SP100 Fixed Bollard has been engineered to mitigate against the same level of threat as the retractable model: that being 3,500kg vehicle at 48kph (30mph).
- Available in a variety of finishes, the SP100 comes galvanised as standard with two yellow reflective bands.
- It is also available with a fitted stainless steel sleeve or painted to any RAL colour specified.
- The SP100 range provides clients with a complete solution for perimeter security and access requirements.
Please Note: The SP100 Fixed Bollard has been engineered to 3,500kg vehicle at 48kph (30mph) when installed to a specific foundation standard. Please contact email@example.com for further installation details.
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.