Engineered for IWA 14: 7200kg @ 80kph
170mm Plate 259mm Socket
|Height Above Ground|
150mm (front face) x 300mm (profile)
Component parts supplied galvanised as standard. The core is sleeved as standard with a stainless steel, rectangular sleeve (324x176mm). Bespoke sleeves can be designed and supplied after consultation with our technical team.
The removable version of our Centurion Bollard is based on our static, shallow mount model which withstood impact from a 7,200 kg vehicle travelling at 50 mph (80kph) achieving less than 2 meters of penetration. The removable variant has been engineered to withstand the same impact.
- Designed to be installed within a foundation depth of just 170 mm and with a socket depth of just 259 mm.
- Enables effective perimeter protection to be installed within urban environments which typically have a dense network of underground services.
- Compliments the shallow foundation Centurion, fitting easily into the same perimeter line, providing very occasional access to an area if required.
- Minimal time and disruption to deploy shallow foundation products as the base plates are laser cut with directional arrows and part numbers which can be cross-referenced to site layout drawings, ensuring the installation of the product is straight forward, causing minimal disruption to site and street scenes.
- An incredibly strong product which is supplied with all component parts galvanised as standard. The core is sleeved as standard with stainless steel, rectangular sleeve (324x176mm).
- Bespoke sleeves can be designed and supplied after consultation with our technical team.
Select documents to download
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.