US Department of State (DOS): K12 P1
8-14ft (2.5m - 4.2m)
38 inches (965mm)
18 inches (458 mm)
All components are galvanised as standard and then painted yellow and black with an option to fit red LED lights if required.
The ATG Access Sentinel Road Blocker is designed and impact tested for maximum perimeter security.
- It can be used for high-security access control, as a final denial barrier, or as a tiger trap to facilitate vehicle searching.
- The Sentinel Road Blocker deters pedestrians as well as controlling vehicle access while being highly visible when in use.
- During a typical operation, the Sentinel Road Blocker raises and lowers in only 4-6 seconds.
- An emergency fast operation (EFO) function is available which allows the product to be fully deployed in less than 2 seconds.
- Designed for hostile vehicle mitigation this road blocker is K12 L3 certified by the U.S. Department of State.
- The hydraulic operating cylinder is concealed behind a tamper-resistant panel ensuring maximum security.
- The blocker is fully galvanised to provide comprehensive corrosion protection. The top lid is painted black as standard with an anti-slip finish.
- Custom, specified paint colours, and patterns are available if required.
- An optional front plate with LED lights is also available to increase the visibility of the product to approaching pedestrians and vehicles.
- Road blockers are typically used to secure applications that have wide entranceways or where multiple forms of access control need to be used.
- They are very effective when used as a final denial barrier.
Select documents to download
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.