BSI PAS 68: 2007 V7500/64/1.09/2.40
300mm, plus 100mm ground cover
Supplied in either a stainless-steel or powdercoated finish to any RAL colour specified. Can be left- or right-handed.
The Cityscape Gate is a PAS 68 impact-tested swing gate that can be installed in a foundation depth of just 300 mm and can protect entrances from 4-6 metres.
- The Cityscape Gate is an impact-tested swing gate. This strong frangible gate requires just 300 mm of foundation depth for installation.
- Ideal for protecting entrances from 4 to 8 meters wide, the gate is manually opened and closed and may be secured in the closed position by an automated or manual locking mechanism.
- The gate may be secured from a remote location electronically if required.
- Able to be opened from both inwards and outwards, this provides flexible, secured access for vehicles. A catch post can also be supplied to lock the arm in the open position.
- A 4.5 m version of the Cityscape Gate is impact tested and successfully arrested a 7,500 kg truck travelling at 64 kph (40 mph).
- Supplied in either stainless steel or powder-coated finish to any RAL colour specified.
- This product can span entrance widths of between 4 m to 8 m.
- This product can be specified as a right or left-hand hinged gate and can be opened in either direction depending on on-site requirements.
- This aesthetically pleasing high-security product is ideal for access points with minimal operations each hour and is a cost-effective way of preventing access to unauthorised vehicles and pedestrians.
- The gate can also be used within a tiger-trap security design if required so that vehicles can be searched before entry for ultra-secure sites.
Select documents to download
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.