PAS 68: V/7500(N2)/64/90:1.2/3.1
|Height Above Ground|
Galvanised as standard. Can be powder coated to a specified RAL finish or fitted with an aesthetic sleeve (323mm) which can feature bands if required.
One of our shallowest bollards, the SP1000 Shallow Mount Bollard is both strong and versatile, coming in a 112mm and 150mm depth variant.
- Despite having a depth of only 112mm, the SP1000 Shallow Mount Bollard delivers the same performance as a full-depth fixed bollard.
- Impact tested to BSI PAS 68, the 112mm variant of the SP1000 is capable of stopping a 7,500kg at 64kph (40mph). Despite being hit by such a large vehicle at high velocity the bollard achieved a penetration of just 1.2 meters.
- Our shallow mount technology enables effective perimeter protection to be installed within urban environments which typically have a dense network of underground services which can cost a fortune to redirect.
- Our shallow mount bollards use a unique baseplate design, which can be supplied in a multitude of shapes allowing the bollards to be fitted around existing street furniture such as bins and benches. It also gives our bollards the flexibility to be fitted easily around street corners and curved roads.
- Thanks to its shallow mount design the SP1000 shallow foundation bollard requires minimal time and excavation to install, drastically reducing disruption. Something that is key when securing busy urban areas such as city centres.
- In order to make the installation as easy and straightforward for as possible for our clients, the base plates for the bollards are laser cut with directional arrows and part numbers that can be cross-referenced to site layout drawings.
- The bollards come galvanised as standard giving added protection against corrosion.
- We can also supply them powder coated to a specific RAL colour or finished with a decorative sleeve.
- On top of this, there is the option for reflective banding or DDA-compliant banding to increase visibility for pedestrians.
Select documents to download
W Hotel, Qatar
Implementing aesthetically pleasing perimeter security solutions at a logistically challenging location.
Palm Jumeirah Boardwalk, Dubai
Upgrading pedestrian security at a top tourist spot in one of Dubai’s most prestigious locations.
The British Embassy, Athens
Protecting a vital government building from vehicle-borne threats, and implementing effective access control.
The Shard, London
Securing a high-profile commercial and residential site and the surrounding critical national infrastructure.
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.