PAS 68: V/7500(N2)80/90:5/14
PAS 68: V/7500(N2)64/90:0.1/0.0
|Height Above Ground||
Galvanised as standard. Can be powder coated to a specified RAL finish or fitted with an aesthetic sleeve (323mm) which can feature bands if required.
One of our shallowest bollards, the SP1000 Shallow Mount Bollard is both strong and versatile, coming in a 112mm and 150mm depth variant.
- Designed to protect against high velocity attacks the 150mm depth model has been tested twice to the BSI PAS 68 specification, withstanding a 7,500kg vehicle at 64kph (40mph) and 80kph (50mph). At 40mph the bollard achieved a penetration of just 0.1 meters.
- Our shallow mount technology enables effective perimeter protection to be installed within urban environments which typically have a dense network of underground services which can cost a fortune to redirect.
- Our shallow mount bollards use a unique baseplate design, which can be supplied in a multitude of shapes, allowing the bollards to be fitted around existing street furniture such as bins and benches. It also gives our bollards the flexibility to be fitted easily around street corners and curved roads.
- Thanks to its shallow mount design the SP1000 requires minimal time and excavation to install, drastically reducing disruption. Something that is key when securing busy urban areas such as city centres.
- In order to make the installation as easy and straightforward for as possible for our clients, the base plates for the bollards are laser cut with directional arrows and part numbers that can be cross-referenced to site layout drawings.
- The bollards come galvanised as standard giving added protection against corrosion.
- We can also supply the bollard powder coated to a specific RAL colour or finished with a decorative sleeve (323mm). On top of this, there is the option for reflective banding or DDA-compliant banding to increase visibility for pedestrians.
Select documents to download
GMR Energy Power Plant, Singapore
Protecting critical national infrastructure with a high level of security, in line with strict national regulations.
Los Angeles Airport (LAX), USA
Securing the world’s 5th busiest airport from hostile vehicle attacks.
The British Embassy, Athens
Protecting a vital government building from vehicle-borne threats, and implementing effective access control.
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.