Engineered to withstand a 7,500 kg vehicle travelling at 80kph (50mph)
Minimum of 500mm of bollard into foundation. Overall core length - 1,650mm.
|Height Above Ground||
Component parts supplied galvanised as standard. The core is sleeved as standard with a stainless steel sleeve (323mm diameter). Bespoke sleeves can be designed and supplied after consultation with our technical team.
The SP1000 Fixed Bollard provides a cost-effective solution for perimeter security requirements and meets the security rating for most perimeter security projects.
- The ATG Access SP1000 is a fixed high-security bollard which is offered as an engineered solution to complement our SP1000 automatic bollard which has been successfully impact-tested to 80 kph (50 mph) using a 7,500 kg vehicle.
- The SP1000 is supplied with all component parts galvanised and then fitted with an aesthetic sleeve. Bespoke sleeves can be designed if required after consultation with our technical team.
- This product must be installed within an approved, reinforced concrete foundation and at the required 1.2 m spacing.
- ATG Access has a variety of complimentary automatic, lift-out, or manually retractable products for additional vehicle access requirements to provide a holistic perimeter security offering.
- For sites requiring perimeter protection with limited excavation depth available, ATG Access’s range of shallow foundation fixed bollards may be more suitable.
Select documents to download
Westfield Shopping Centre, Stratford
Bespoke drawing, planning and installation of a security perimeter featuring HVM bollards and automated access control points.
Arsenal Emirates Stadium, London
Upgrading perimeter security at one of the UK’s largest and busiest football stadiums.
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.