ISO IWA 14-1: V/2,500(N1G)/48/90:4.5
ISO IWA 14-1: V/7,200(N3C)/32/90:4.8
|Height Above Ground||
700mm (Guard Height)
|Width of Unit||
|Length of Single Unit||
0mm - Surface Mounted
Galvanised frame and ramp plates with an anti-slip in-fill panel and anti-slip covering. Guard supplied in a light grey polyurethane cover which can be vinyl wrapped to any design or with advertising copy.
Winner of the Counter Terror Awards – Physical Security Award, the Surface Guard barrier has been designed to provide temporary HVM (hostile vehicle mitigation) for stadiums, festivals, urban squares and VIP visits.
- Supplied in individual units, each section is lightweight and able to be stacked completely flat to make transportation very straightforward.
- The barrier system is compact, easy to store, lightweight, painless to transport, robust and effortless to install, making it the ideal temporary event security solution.
- The system is completely surface mounted, modular and incorporates a number of innovative features which allow its deployment from lightweight vehicles in a short period of time and to secure a multitude of different site scenarios.
- What sets the Surface Guard apart from other temporary HVM barriers is that it can deal with road cambers and changes in levels as a result of curbs and traffic islands.
- ATG Access has designed the system so that members of the public are protected without feeling that they are entering a fortress zone.
- Surface Guard is pedestrian and bicycle permeable; an additional vehicle access point can be added to allow authorised emergency service vehicles access in an emergency.
- For additional value, the Surface Guard can be further accessorised with footfall counting devices, LED lighting and advertising/sponsorship or information panels further enhancing the benefit of installing these systems at your event.
- Able to be fitted utilising a variety of anchoring methods which are subject to site survey.
- Anchors include permanent methods – these can be installed if events are in the same location multiple times per year.
- Alternatively, completely temporary, surface-mounted methods where events are ‘one-off’ and in varying locations.
Select documents to download
Surface Guard Case Studies
Blenheim Palace Christmas Market
Protecting pedestrians and visitors from vehicles during a popular annual Christmas Market.
Manchester City Centre Pedestrianisation
Improving safety within a newly pedestrianised zone of Deansgate, Manchester.
The Blackpool Switch-On
Protecting visitors from vehicles during Blackpool’s largest annual tourist event.
Winchester Cathedral Christmas Market
Protecting visitors from vehicles during a popular annual Christmas Market.
Durham Lumiere Festival, Durham
Protecting visitors from hostile vehicles during the UK’s largest light festival.
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.