IWA 14-1: V/30,000[N3F]/80/90:4.0
|Height Above Ground||
Galvanised as standard. Can be powder coated to a specified RAL finish or fitted with an aesthetic sleeve (323mm) which can feature bands if required.
The world’s strongest shallow foundation bollard. Successfully tested to withstand impact from a 30,000kg vehicle travelling at 80kph (50mph).
- Designed to protect against the highest velocity attacks the SP1200 Shallow Foundation Bollard has been tested and certified to the IWA 14-1 specification, withstanding a 30,000kg vehicle at 80kph (50mph), achieving a penetration of just 4 meters.
- Our shallow mount technology enables effective perimeter protection to be installed within urban environments which typically have a dense network of underground services which can cost a fortune to redirect.
- Our shallow mount bollards use a unique baseplate design, which can be supplied in a multitude of shapes, allowing the bollards to be fitted around existing street furniture such as bins and benches. It also gives our bollards the flexibility to be fitted easily around street corners and curved roads.
- Thanks to its shallow mount design the SP1200 requires minimal time and excavation to install, drastically reducing disruption. Something that is key when securing busy urban areas such as city centres.
- In order to make the installation as easy and straightforward for as possible for our clients, the base plates for the bollards are laser cut with directional arrows and part numbers that can be cross-referenced to site layout drawings.
- The bollards come galvanised as standard giving added protection against corrosion.
- We can also supply the bollard powder coated to a specific RAL colour or finished with a decorative sleeve (323mm). On top of this, there is the option for reflective banding or DDA-compliant banding to increase visibility for pedestrians.
Select documents to download
GMR Energy Power Plant, Singapore
Protecting critical national infrastructure with a high level of security, in line with strict national regulations.
Palm Jumeirah Boardwalk, Dubai
Upgrading pedestrian security at a top tourist spot in one of Dubai’s most prestigious locations.
Westfield Shopping Centre, Stratford
Bespoke drawing, planning and installation of a security perimeter featuring HVM bollards and automated access control points.
We just need a few details
Please provide the information below to access your download.